Natural Gas and Propane Stainless Steel Heaters
BayHeat radiant heating is among the most environmentally friendly heating solutions on the market, greatly assisting car wash owners in improving their overall energy performance. Whether you’re looking for a wash-down unit using natural gas, propane or electric, BayWatch has a heating solution for your application.
- IAS & CSA Certified
- 304 series stainless steel construction
- Components totally enclosed in a moisture resistant silicone sealed control housing
- Highly polished 304 stainless steel reflectors
- 16ga., 4” O.D. 304 series stainless steel radiant emitter tubes
- All tubes coated with high temperature, corrosion resistant black coating, .95 emissivity
Electric Stainless Steel Heaters
BayHeat electric heaters cover a full range of applications and capacities. Our cabinets are a heavy gage steel finished in a semi-gloss powder coated baked enamel for an attractive finish that protects against rust. Units feature high limit temperature controls, thermally protected motors, and metal sheathed heating elements with fins to maximize heat transfer.
- Wash Down Unit Heater
- Perfect for corrosive environments
- 16 gauge, stainless steel, moisture and corrosion resistant housing
- Nema 4X non-metallic electrical enclosure
- Sealed tubular heating element with stainless steel fins.
- Anodized aluminum, delayed-action fan
- Totally enclosed motor, long-lasting lubrication
- Built-in capillary thermostat
- Wall or ceiling mounting brackets